Thursday, July 7, 2022
This position is responsible for designing, developing, and implementing modifications to our existing salesforce.com environment, as well as integrations to adjacent enterprise applications and third-party applications. The Salesforce Administrator will work to ensure that we are maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of the system.
Director of Sales
- Manage Salesforce instance and perform lead administrator tasks. Perform day-to-day maintenance and administration of Salesforce, including maintaining custom objects, automation, user profiles, and other key functionality and processes.
- Create and maintain the architecture of the current system (users, roles, permissions, privileges, page layouts, picklist values, assignment rules, etc.).
- Develop and maintain naming conventions of picklists, report folders, dashboards, etc. to improve system usability.
- Supports Sales Department use of Salesforce, including assisting with mailing list generation/cleanup as needed and helping automate processes related to customer outreach campaigns.
- Review project requests describing database user needs to estimate time and cost required to accomplish the project and that they are in line with business initiatives.
- Assist in determining best practices for new and existing processes based on system functionality.
- Maintain and monitor data integrity by using reports to review how data is being entered to ensure processes are consistent and users are following procedures.
- Stay current on new Salesforce features to ensure the company is utilizing Salesforce and related applications as effectively as possible and act as an advisor to the business on Salesforce capabilities.
- Maintains updated system documentation and Salesforce policies/procedures.
- Lead the implementation of third-party programs into our Salesforce instance.
- Work with IT and other internal stakeholders on defining requirements, implementation of third-party applications, and managing security configurations.
- Assist in training for new and existing users (Sales organization and beyond).
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Certification Salesforce Administrator: course completion required.
- 3-5 years of hands-on Salesforce.com environment; project documentation and systems documentation methodology.
- Detail-oriented, enthusiastic, self-starter with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills, data, and software applications.
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to compellingly articulate Salesforce’s capabilities and offerings to audiences with varying levels of technical skill and seniority
Note: This position is located in St. Louis, MO, with a mix of in-office and remote work.